Need website content ideas ? Use your adwords reports
An often overlooked source of great content ideas is your adwords search query report. This differs from the standard keyword performance report in that it shows the keyword search terms that were actually used by searchers to trigger your ads, as opposed to the keyword performance reports which shows YOUR keywords that triggered the ad displays.
Think about it - these search terms are not only actually being used to find your website via your ads but are also deemed relevant to your chosen PPC keywords by Google.
Run the report and look for keyword themes or patterns that you don’t have yet have content for on your site - then add that to your content schedule (you have content plan right? ). Prioritize the content according to the volume of searches you observed in the report, and if any particular theme stood out with significant volume, get that written NOW.
Details for running a search query report can be found in this Adwords help article.
Follow Us On Facebook
Recent blog posts
- Google's Universal Analytics Available to Everyone
- New enhanced adwords campaigns
- Adwords Call Tracking
- Google adwords postal code targeting
- Competitive Keyword Research - Identify The Big Players
- Website Traffic From Mobile Phones
- Google analytics showing (Not Provided) keyword data?
- Is your content good enough for Google?
- Need website content ideas ? Use your adwords reports
- How do the search engines see your website's keywords?