This week we hosted another of our Google Partners Connect events, and this time the topic was Micro-Moments. We got to do a live Google Hangout with our Google reps Chet and Marta and they touched on different trends in online advertising and what resources they think are extremely important for customers to have access to.
Need more information on what exactly a Micro-Moment is? Lucky for you, our latest blog post is all about Micro-Moments.
By the Numbers:
- Customers make 150 touch points online per day on average and as a business, it’s important to touch on any aspect, whether they’re intentionally searching for your business or not
- 88% of customers do online research before buying something in a physical store. This can include everything from form fill outs, reaching out on your social media pages and more
- Canadians spend 48 more minutes online than watching TV per day
- The average Canadian spends 4 hours online per day
- 87% of Canadians participate in some form of simultaneous device use at least once per week
- 39% start shopping on one device and continue on another
- A customer is 50% more likely to convert when clicking on a remarketing campaign ad
So how can you achieve results for your business?
To drive sales, your company needs to be there, be optimized and be relevant. This means ensuring that your brand is present across the web when and where your customers are looking for you with smart ads that are actually relevant to their context and intent. A good example of this is a clothing company having their product images show up as Google Shopping images. Keep in mind that this type of thing is all trackable so you can see the conversions that matter and find out what is working best for your brand.
Start building brand awareness
Ultimately, people can’t buy a brand if they don’t know about it. Using online advertising helps build up the buyer search funnel and gets your name out there. Targeting customers across different devices during the moments of relevance will make the most impact for building brand awareness. Your number one goal should be to create iconic experiences and capture the attention of people who are looking for you.
Want to start reaching new customers online? Request an adwords quote, and find out how we can help you build an adwords campaign to reach prospects, across all their devices, when and where your customers are looking for you. What you can expect from us:
- Return on investment
- Market and customer strategic insights
- Proven performance
Want more information on how to grow your business online with Google? Get the information you need from our last Google Partners Connect blog post and you’ll also be able to watch the livestream. It’s great for people new to Google advertising and AdWords.