Search Engine Marketing covers a broader scope of tactics and strategies than Search Engine Optimization. While Search Engine Optimization focuses primarily on the on-site factors that affect your site’s visibility in the Search Engines, Search Engine Marketing covers numerous off-site marketing activities designed to drive visitors to your site and convert them to paying customers.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Services Include:
- Online advertising targeting your local market – ensuring higher conversion rates (pay-per-click).
- Setup of your pay-per-click advertising accounts (Yahoo/Google/MSN).
- Competitive intelligence – we’ll tell you why your competitors are ranking where they are in the search engine results pages.
- Extensive keyword research.
- Ad effectiveness testing (maximize your advertising budget). We test the ads so you can maximize your ROI.
- Tracking URL’s (Confirmation / Thank You for Your Order Pages).
- Monthly pay-per-click bid management.
Search Engine Marketing Strategy
Any SEO or SEM project needs to have a very clear, up-front strategy before work commences. We make sure that we have completely understood what it is you want out of the project before you give us the go-ahead. The project plan will be submitted to you in writing for your sign-off before any work takes place. This applies to large as well as small projects.
Let’s get started. Call us now and we will give your site a SEO audit and send you a full report – no obligation on your part.