How is Your Company’s Online Social Media Reputation?
Do You Know? When Was the Last Time You Checked? Last week, last month, never?
If you didn’t answer today, it may be too long!
What is Social Media Monitoring?
Social media monitoring, also known as reputation management, is the process of monitoring, participating, and maintaining a positive brand reputation on forums, review sites, social media pages, or any other customer participation websites.
Your online reputation can be tarnished instantly by people posting negative feedback about your company, whether it’s true or not. That’s where reputation management comes in.
Having a solid social media monitoring program in place is vital to your success. This type of program will monitor what others are saying about you online. Yes, this is very time-consuming, but absolutely necessary, if you want to maintain a positive image.
What are the Benefits of Social Media Monitoring?
There are plenty of benefits that come from a solid social media monitoring program. Additionally, social media monitoring is extremely effective and well worth its weight in gold.
Social media monitoring will:
- Monitor and manage online reviews and social media sources
- Help you build trust and engage with your customers on a more personal level
- Encourages enhanced word-of-mouth marketing opportunities
- Provides detailed insight into what you’re doing right and wrong, and what your customers would like to see from you
- Allows you to address criticism by telling your side of the story
- Gives you the opportunity to have false information about your company legally removed
- Enables you to personally and publicly thank your customers for positive feedback which leads to brand loyalty and goodwill
How Does Ontario SEO Monitor My Online Reputation?
All it takes is one bad comment or review to start a reputation avalanche that’s hard to stop. That’s why our Social Media Marketing team goes to great lengths when it comes to monitoring your online reputation and social media accounts.
- Develop and implement thorough reputation management strategies that work.
- Monitor social media platforms for negative posts using state-of-the-art industry tools that allow for a proactive response.
- Quickly respond to negative feedback, then use that situation to build customer goodwill and enhance your brand’s reputation.
- Contact website administrators who post false or derogatory comments and ask them to remove their comments or face legal action.
- Encourage the posting of positive feedback from your customers, which pushes negative comments further down the page.
Contact Ontario SEO today for your free consultation. We’d love to show you just how effective our social media monitoring program can be.