Does Your Social Media Strategy Include All the Essential Elements for Success?
Are you sure? When was the last time you updated your social media strategy?
If it was more than 30 days ago, that may be too long. Social media changes constantly and if you’re not studying and analyzing the current trends, you could be leaving money on the table.
What Essential Elements Should Be Included in a Social Media Strategy?
Having a strategy to ensure the success of your social media campaigns is the foundation of everything else that follows.
Here are the key elements that should be included in every social media strategy.
- Identify your company’s needs, then set your social media goals accordingly. Just make sure your goals are realistic, achievable, and measurable. However, don’t include so many goals that they become a distraction.
- Define and allocate specific parameters for your goals. For example, how many leads, how many sales, etc. do you need for your strategy to be a success?
- Research your target market. What are their likes, dislikes, wants, needs, and are there any gaps or unique aspects your company could fill? You will also need to know your target market’s average age, occupation, income, pain points, habits, obstacles, motivations, and any common objections they have.
- Thoroughly research your top five competitors to analyze their content strategy. What type of engagement are they seeing and why, etc? This will give you an idea of how you compare.
- Only build your social network on platforms that will bring you the highest return. More is not always better.
- Develop an effective multifaceted social media content strategy.
- Identify the tools you’ll need and budget for their anticipated costs.
What are the Benefits of a Social Media Strategy?
The benefits derived from having an effective social media strategy and properly implemented campaigns are many.
- Builds brand awareness, loyalty, and industry authority
- Creates more inbound traffic
- Can Improve search engine rankings
- Results in higher conversion rates
- Provides personalized customer experiences
- Lowers ad spend
- Gives detailed market insight
Why choose Ontario SEO to develop your Social Media Strategy?
The Social Media Marketing team at Ontario SEO is a group of highly specialized experts in the industry who will develop your social media strategies using the most up-to-date and advanced tactics available.
- Treat your business as if it was our own
- Can setup social media ads and manage your campaigns
- Offer you social media monitoring (reputation management)
- Help you stay within your budget, yet still meet your goals
- Monitor, analyze, and measure all your social media activity using social media analytics tools
- Create and post your content using articles, graphics, promotional blogs, and other effective content marketing methods
We know how to build your brand and engage your customers using effective social media strategies. Social Media isn’t a one-size fits all proposition, it’s extremely company specific and if it’s not done right, it could damage your brand’s image and reputation in the industry.
What is a properly structured social media strategy worth to you?
Contact Ontario SEO today for your free consultation. We would love to show you just how cost-effective our social media strategies can be.