What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is any of the work that’s performed to your website aside from your content. The focus is on ensuring that your site can be efficiently crawled and indexed by the search engines, and that there are no issues that could negatively affect your organic rankings.
Does My Business Really Need Technical SEO?
Yes! All websites, no matter how big or small will require you to perform technical SEO tasks other than posting content if you want it to be successful. Without performing the necessary technical SEO tasks, the search engines won’t know what your site is all about; therefore, won’t know where or how to rank it which means you probably won’t show up in the first few pages of any given search.
Additionally, the technical aspects of SEO are continually changing as the search engines and their algorithms become more sophisticated. Therefore, you have to keep abreast of all the changes if you want to know how you should proceed after each new algorithm release.
Ontario SEO Technical SEO Services
Ontario SEO offers the following technical SEO services:
- Technical SEO Site Audits. These are comprehensive audits designed to identify technical issues that could be negatively affecting your search engine rankings.
- Backlink Analysis. This process will help you analyze the incoming links to your website’s pages and evaluate each link’s quality, as well as analyzing your competitor’s backlinks. It will look for the number of links, number of unique domains, linking domains versus total links, anchor text usage and variance, branded and keyword-rich links, fresh links, and incoming links, page performance, and more.
- Structured Data. This is how highly organized your website structure is so that it can be easily crawled by the search engines. Unstructured data will have a negative effect on your website.
- Website Speed Optimization. A slow-loading website won’t rank well in the search engines and people don’t like it much either. Therefore, you need to identify the processes that might be causing delays and how to properly fix them.
- Site Architecture. This is how your website design and planning are put together, including the technical, aesthetic, and functional criteria.
- Website Redesigns. This is redesigning and/or restructuring your website for a better, more user-friendly experience or to keep up with the changing technical aspects of SEO and search engine algorithms.
- Website Platform Migrations (i.e. HTML to WordPress or Drupal). This is the process that’s performed to successfully move your website to another platform or content management system.
Why Ontario SEO?
Ontario SEO employs a highly specialized team of industry experts who know how to perform even the most difficult aspects of technical SEO in a way that will bring you the highest possible return on your investment.
If technical SEO is not done right, it will ultimately cost you money and your search engine rankings.
Do you really want to take that chance?
Please contact us today and let us show you how we can help you take your business to the next level.