What I Do: Project Management, Link Development, Usability Testing, Client Services
As Co-Founder and Director at Ontario SEO, Kim oversees communications and the digital success of our clients – providing ongoing support to both the team and clients.
With a background in Psychology and Anthropology from Western University, Kim brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in business, communications and marketing to the Ontario SEO team and is a leader in client interactions and project management.
Kim is passionate about the community, supporting local businesses and sharing her knowledge of the ever-changing digital marketing industry whenever possible. She is actively involved in a number of local community groups and organizations and is an avid networker, community speaker, mentor and volunteer. In addition to her extensive community involvement, Kim is passionate about supporting and promoting London’s flourishing tech community.
- Membership Committee Member for the London Chamber of Commerce
- Nash Cup Event Committee Member
- Fanshawe College Program Advisory Committee Member since 2017
- London Small Business Centre Board of Directors since 2019
- Libro Owner Representative since 2017
- Founder and Committee Member of Power Up London since 2018
- Tech Alliance Mentor for Munchies with Mentors Events
- Event Speaker for Women in Communication and Technology
Kim's Latest Blog Posts
Working With Clients Around The World For More Than A Decade As a digital marketing agency, we are fortunate that we are accessible to clients across the globe. Although we […]
Looking back on 15 years at Ontario SEO I was surprised when LinkedIn informed me I have been working at Ontario SEO for 15 years. This leaad me to reflect […]
Reviews are an essential part of our online life, but in order for them to be helpful to others – and ourselves – we need to use them properly. Nowadays, more and more people […]