What is social media marketing and does your business really need it?
Yes, and here’s why…
Marketing has changed over the years. Do you remember the Yellow Pages phonebooks? How many people do you know still use them? Probably not many, if any at all. There are always things that go by the wayside to make room for something new.
Enter the internet and exit the Yellow Pages and any other outdated marketing methods that don’t work anymore. You have to go where the people are if you want to get their attention…
And that’s on social media!
Already know what you’re looking for?
What is Social Media Advertising?
Social media advertising, also known as social network advertising, are terms that are used to describe online advertising that uses social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, and others to market their message to a targeted group of people.
Why is Social Media so Important for my Business?
Social media is where most people go to socialize, get their news, current events, product and service reviews, and to shop. You have to go where the people are if you want to get your marketing messages in front of them.
You can bet your competitors are using all their social media avenues to reach their target market, brand their business and increase their profits. And if you’re not, you are losing customers. Guaranteed!
What are the Benefits of Social Media for Businesses?
There are plenty of benefits that come from using social media, such as:
- It’s free (unless you are buying ads, which is still much less expensive than paying for traditional ads)
- Messages that go viral provide you with free advertising and brand awareness opportunities
- Reach highly targeted audiences
- Increase your brand’s awareness and loyalty
- Gather valuable customer insight and other analytical data
- Generate quality business leads
- Engage with your customers and enrich their brand experience
- Increase your website traffic
- Share content quickly and easily
- Effectively target your content
- Build customer relationships
How Can Using Facebook Benefit my Business?
Using Facebook allows you to engage with your customers on a more personal level and provides them with a place where they can voice their opinions and feel more like they are a part of your brand and the community associated with your brand. This, in turn, helps create goodwill and loyalty for your brand as well.
How Can Using Twitter Benefit my Business?
Twitter is a great way to stay connected with your customers by sending them short Tweets. These short messages are quick and easy to send, as well as for your customers to read and they are generally almost always read, unlike email and other methods of communication.
How Can Using LinkedIn Benefit my Business?
Having a LinkedIn company page gives you a place where you can tell your brand’s story, engage with like-minded followers, share business opportunities and give you an outlet for your word of mouth marketing.
What Can Ontario SEO Do for My Business?
At Ontario SEO, we offer a full suite of social media marketing and digital advertising services that will help build your brand awareness, identify your target audience and develop, test and perfect advertising opportunities that deliver results.
Ontario SEO Social Media Services:
Social Media Profile Management
We will build and manage your company profile for each of your chosen social media networks.
Social Media Advertising
We will setup ads and manage your campaigns for the following social media advertising avenues:
Social Media Monitoring and Reputation Management
Social media monitoring, also known as reputation management, is one of the most important aspects of using social media for your business. At Ontario SEO we will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain in-depth social reputation management strategies that deliver the best results for your business.
- Monitor, engage, and interact with all of your social media platforms for negative posts by using state-of-the-art industry tools that allow for a proactive response.
- Quickly respond to negative feedback with pre-approved resolutions for the situation at hand.
- Build customer goodwill and enhance your brand’s reputation through proactive, positive responses to all feedback provided by your customers.
- Contact website administrators who post false or derogatory comments. This will give you more time to focus on other income-producing tasks.
This will give you more time to focus on other income-producing tasks and will give you peace of mind knowing that your online brand reputation is always highlighting the best about your business.
Social Media Strategy
We will work with you to develop a social media marketing strategy that will help you meet your brand’s goals and objectives for increasing your ROI while staying within your budget. Some key benefits of a social media strategy include:
- Builds brand awareness, loyalty, and industry authority
- Creates more inbound traffic
- Can Improve search engine rankings
- Results in higher conversion rates
- Provides personalized customer experiences
- Lowers ad spend
- Gives detailed market insight
Content Creation for Social Media
We have a team of content experts who will create, post and manage your content using articles, graphics, and promotional blogs, as well as other effective company specific content marketing methods.
Social Media Analytics and Data Reporting
We employ professionals who know how to interpret, monitor and analyze the data gathered from your social media marketing efforts. We can then make any changes necessary, according to fact-based data about what’s working and what’s not. You will also be provided with real-time data reporting so you can see how your money is being spent and how your efforts are paying off. Some data points we can report on include:
- Audience demographics
- Size of your audience
- Content analysis
- Amount of traffic
- Where your traffic is coming from
- Reach and engagement of your audience
- Customer sentiment analysis (positive and negative)
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Audience responsiveness
Why Should I Choose Ontario SEO?
Ontario SEO has some of the most highly specialized experts in the industry to develop, promote, and manage your social media campaigns and business pages. Social media isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition. It’s extremely company-specific and if it’s not done right, you could be doing more harm than good.
Do you really want to take that chance?
You should choose a company that knows how to properly build your brand, engage your customers, increase your profits and how to take your business to the next level. Your online reputation is a reflection of your brand and you don’t want just anyone putting out content and managing your social media pages who doesn’t truly reflect who you are as a company.
Interested in learning more about our services? Get in touch with us for a free consultation.
Social Media Marketing Blog
How to Create an Effective Social Media Strategy
Having a strategy to ensure the success of your social media campaigns is the foundation of everything else that follows. In this blog, we go over the steps you can […]
How to Adapt Your Organic Instagram Content Strategy for Reels
Meta as a company has been going all-in on video content on Instagram and Facebook, and it’s changing the game for content generation. Instagram is heavily invested in short term […]
Video Content is King at Meta
During its Q1 2022 earnings conference call, Meta said that its short-form video answer to the growing popularity of TikTok, Reels, now makes up more than 20% of the overall […]