Our growing digital marketing agency in London, Ontario serves a variety of high-caliber clients throughout North America, helping them to effectively market to targeted audiences online.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Digital Advertising team. In this role you would be responsible for the creation, implementation, and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns (primarily for Google Ads) under the direction of the account lead and PPC Specialist. This is a full-time position in a fast-paced, multi-faceted role. You will require excellent attention to detail, flexibility, superior time management and communication skills, as well as a willingness to learn.
Our agency specializes in search engine optimization and digital advertising. We employ people with diverse talents and skill sets including those with online advertising, research, social media, and technical search engine marketing experience. We are a fun team that prioritizes quality and creativity, as well as top-notch client service. Our workload is always changing in accordance with clients’ needs. Therefore, there is never a dull moment in the office.
Full-time employment may be available following a successful 4-month internship.
Why Work With Us?
- Training in digital marketing basics including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, and website management.
- Join a cohesive and fun group of talented and driven marketing professionals
- Flexible hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Health & dental benefits
- Regular team activities and celebrations
- Parking and public transit is available
Key Areas of Responsibility
Paid Digital Advertising
- Assist with the design and setup digital advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and YouTube
- Perform routine Google ads/Facebook Ads account monitoring and maintenance with oversight from the account lead.
- Work with the PPC team to continually optimize digital ad campaigns to achieve quarterly objectives and increase ROI.
- Create and test new ad copy, landing pages and digital creative with assistance from graphic designer/web developer
- Create effective reports and briefs that communicate the campaign results and recommendations
SEO & Organic Social
- Perform competitive research and identify opportunities for new marketing content for websites
- Create and post monthly social media and Google My Business content for multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Use tools and reports to monitor ranking positions and analyze website performance
- Working with the account lead and SEO Specialists to improve website visibility.
- Publish website updates on WordPress and Drupal
- Be up to date on developments and opportunities in all relevant digital adverting channels
- Effective communication with the team on project developments, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Continuously innovate and expand your skills to improve our offerings to our clients
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of a university or college program in marketing or related subject
- 1+ years of paid work experience
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications*
- Strong writing skills in English
- Strong internet research skills
- Ability to work in Excel and other Microsoft 365 products
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Able to quickly learn new skills
- Able to independently manage tasks & time
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in a deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Good sense of humour
- Post-secondary training in Google Ads or SEO
- Experience working in SharePoint
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with WordPress or Drupal websites
- Experience working with Search Console, SEMRush or other SEO tools
*Proof of certification must be provided within the first 2 weeks of employment.
Location: London, Ontario
Schedule: Monday to Friday with flexible working hours between 7 am and 5 pm.