Ontario SEO is looking for an in house SEO associate to join our team. We are a boutique digital marketing agency passionate about the ever-changing digital marketing industry and we strive to continuously keep up with the latest trends and research.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll drive organic traffic and generate new business for our clients by doing detailed analysis, Keyword and competitor research, and sitewide optimization.
Search Engine Optimization
- Evaluate content gaps and make recommendations to our Content Manager.
- On-page optimization of existing website content using SEO best practices
- Writing title tags, meta descriptions & ALT text in accordance with SEO best practices
- Aligning website content with overall SEO strategy
- Publishing webpages & blog articles in accordance with SEO best practices
- Monitor the success of your SEO efforts, reporting on progress to the rest of the team
- Communication to team and management on project developments, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Provide assistance to the search strategist & other team members
- Proactively look for and offer other ways to support the search strategist
- Demonstrated writing skills and content editing experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Independently manage tasks & time using company tools
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Creative ideas & a sense of humour