Achieve your goals with LinkedIn advertising
LinkedIn is uniquely positioned to meet the following marketing goals:
Create interest and grow your pipeline by offering free demos, webinars, and incentives.
Leverage your first-party data to prime your sales prospects and reach multiple stakeholders at scale.
Only 5% of B2B buyers are actively “in the market” at any given time. That leaves 95% who will consider your services at some point in the future. Maintain an active brand presence to ensure yours is the first brand they think of when the need arises.
Do your LinkedIn posts get poor engagement? Great content is worth nothing if no one sees it. Grow your LinkedIn presence and reach a wider audience by promoting posts as LinkedIn Ads.
LinkedIn is the most popular recruitment channel for organizations looking to fill specialized roles. Reach a targeted pool of potential candidates with the intent, skills and experience needed to fill your available roles.
Get the most out of every dollar spent with professional LinkedIn ads management.
What makes our approach to LinkedIn ads management different?
We tailor our approach to meet your marketing goals.
Every client that comes to us has a unique set of goals and circumstances. Unlike many other digital marketing agencies, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach.
We don’t spend all our time on creatives.
Visual design is only one aspect of a great social media ad campaign. In fact, our experience has shown that the best-performing ads don’t really look like ads at all. Our focus is on creating compelling ads that drive action, and that’s why most of our time is spent on strategy.
Our fees aren’t tied to your media spend.
They’re entirely dependent on your goals and the time and resources needed to achieve those goals. We’ll customize the project scope to meet your needs – from the number of ads to the approval process and the frequency of performance reporting.
We take a multi-channel approach.
Sometimes it’s best not to put all your eggs in one basket. We help you get the most out of your budget by continuously evaluating your digital advertising mix and moving budget where it’s needed to achieve the best results.
Our social media advertising process
Despite our years of experience advertising on social media platforms, our past success may not translate to your unique business and market. That’s why we don’t ever “set and forget” a campaign. We test, observe and repeat until we find a strategy that works for your business, and continue the process to achieve growth over time.
An ad campaign is only as good as the strategy behind it. At the outset of a new project, this is where we focus most of our efforts. The two main areas that we’ll focus on are the creative strategy and targeting strategy.
First, we’ll pore through your images, videos and messaging, using your best quality assets to develop compelling social media ads. If you don’t have much to work with or your existing assets don’t meet our quality standards, we’ll develop brand new creatives by sourcing appropriate imagery, developing new designs and writing ad copy.
You’ll receive a monthly report with an overview of how your social media ads (and other marketing efforts) are performing on key metrics. You’ll also have the opportunity to review your report with your dedicated account manager.
We are relentless in our focus on growth. Experts in our field, we’re always on the hunt for new ways to improve campaigns, whether it be taking advantage of a new ad format or testing creative variants to find incremental improvements.
Let’s take your LinkedIn advertising to the next level.
At Ontario SEO, we’ve created successful LinkedIn advertising campaigns for organizations of all sizes across North America, Europe and the Caribbean. Contact us today to leverage our expertise and unlock the full potential of LinkedIn advertising!
Digital Advertising Blog
As the political landscape gears up for the upcoming US presidential election, significant discourse has unfolded regarding advertising on prominent platforms. X (formerly known as Twitter) and Google, two major […]
Digital advertising platforms are constantly making updates in response to changes in user behaviour and legislation. Google Ads, Meta, and X (Twitter) are no exception. In this blog, we break […]
Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and Meta have all reported increases in advertising revenue, suggesting that ad spend will continue to grow as we enter the holiday season in Q4. Overall, this […]