I was very fortunate to attend an amazing conference last week – the 2016 National Mompreneurs® Conference in Toronto empowering women entrepreneurs.
The conference gave attendees two days of education, inspiration, connections, and insights for women entrepreneurs across Canada. It also featured hands-on workshops, practical and informative presentations by industry experts, panel discussions on topics relevant to today’s shifting marketplace, and interactive stations for networking, connecting, and business-building.
Some of the best things I took away from the conference were the amazing tips and techniques on how to grow your business. Not only did I learn some great tips to help grow my own business but also how to support our valuable clients do the same.
• Always make sure you are authentic
• Ensure you are relevant
• Stay consistent
• Make sure your online presence is current
• Remain visible – it takes more than one time to be remembered
• Local still matters
• Know your audience
• Social media and marketing is key to getting people to know about your business
• Know the difference between branding and marketing
• Use your calls to action to demonstrate you can solve a problem to prospective clients
Thank you to the organizers, presenters and all the attendees for making it such a memorable two days!
Stay tuned for my next blog post on why it’s important to work with an SEO company who actually gets you.