Do you know how to read your analytics and tell where your most interested customers, those most likely to buy from you again and again, are coming from?
You shouldn’t’ feel bad if you can’t. Most business owners just aren’t sure which information to pay the most attention to. And to be honest, different information can mean different things at different times—and its importance can vary according to your long term and short term goals.
Not all business owners know this. Sadly enough, not all online agencies give it much attention, either. Many focus on a few key metrics that look impressive and and keep a project going. But is your agency missing something?
Analytics Metrics Make the Difference
Using analytics in a way that will really help your business is a time-consuming, nuanced process. The right conversion-focused analytics will let you know what induces your customers to buy, which customers buy most often, and where to find more just like them! An agency that can truly understand your analytics will tell you:
- Which other sites sent you the most customers (not just “web traffic”).
- What keywords real buyers (and not just “visitors”) used most often to find your site.
- Which pages on your site result in the most sales
- Which pages your customers stop to read—and which ones they don’t.
- Which pages, keywords, and traffic sources are giving you the most ROI, which ones are not—and which ones could be made to do better.
A Personalized Solution for Your Business
Good analytics work isn’t something you can buy in a cookie cutter SEO package. It needs to be custom-tailored to your business with an eye for your goals in mind.
It’s also important that you be able to see all of your analytics information for yourself, whenever you want. Ontario SEO provides you with a full-service dashboard that helps you understand what your analytics mean. We’re always open to your questions and concerns.
If you’d like to see an example of our client dashboard, just fill out our contact form and we’ll send you a link to learn more.