Have you seen a sudden drop in organic traffic and/or keyword rankings and can’t figure out why? Or are you no longer achieving organic growth and are unsure which direction your strategy should take? At Ontario SEO, we provide in-depth SEO audits that can help you solve all of that and more.
Our SEO Audits consist of a comprehensive technical and on-page analysis to not only highlight areas that are preventing organic success but will also highlight the opportunities that help you grow.
What Our SEO Audits Are:
- Detailed outline of technical SEO errors and how to fix them
- Analysis of current and historical organic health to determine what’s changed
- Evaluation of any impact from algorithm updates and how to mitigate loss
- Assessment of usability, mobile-friendliness, and Core Web Vitals
- Offsite SEO analysis with competitor comparisons
- Action plan to regain lost traffic/rankings and to achieve growth
- Tailored to suit your business’ needs, challenges, and capabilities
What Our SEO Audits Are Not:
- Pre-generated, cookie cutter reports
- Technical jargon that is difficult to understand
- Laundry lists of URLs with non-critical issues
- Lists of impossible action items
Why Invest in an SEO Audit?
As websites age and change over time, it is common for technical issues to arise. While some issues may seem minor at the time, they can quickly start to scale which can have a detrimental impact on your website’s organic visibility.
Every company needs to continually monitor and audit its website to identify and correct any technical issues that might impede its success.
As search engines become more sophisticated and as the search engine results pages become more competitive, it is crucial that your website is in the best shape possible. Otherwise, you can start to lose your hard-earned keyword rankings, or even worse, feel the negative impacts of algorithmic penalties.
Do you really want to take that chance?
What Does an SEO Website Audit Include?
Ontario SEO will thoroughly audit all technical aspects of your website. We don’t just skim the surface. We dive deep into every facet of your website and then provide you with easy-to-understand, actionable information that’s based on facts. Our data and recommendations are driven by industry best practices and supported by data. Therefore, you can be sure you’re not paying for anything you don’t need.
Here are some items our SEO audit covers:
- Canonical reviews
- Crawl errors
- URL configuration
- Robots.txt file
- Internal link structure
- Anchor text
- Orphan pages
- Image optimization
- Content structure and quality
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- Schema markup
- Broken redirects
- Redirect loops
- Internal redirects
- HTTP vs HTTPS
- URL structure
- Internal links
- Duplicate page elements (titles, headings, etc.)
- Technical duplication
- Keyword cannibalization
- XML Sitemaps
- HTML Sitemaps
- Sitemap structure
- Backlink analysis
- Google Business Profile
- Mobile Friendliness
- Site Speed
- Core Web Vitals
Why Choose Ontario SEO?
At Ontario SEO we have a proven track record in dealing with the technical aspects of SEO. We know exactly which tactics and techniques are needed to bring you the best results and take your business to the next level.
If you would like more information about having an SEO audit performed on your website, please contact us today. Let us show you how a website SEO audit can make a tremendous difference in your bottom line.