Rely on Ontario SEO to manage your Google My Business listing and ensure you are visible for every search query that generates leads for your business.
A fully optimized Google My Business listing is an essential part of any local SEO strategy. Google My Business listings are usually the most visible element of the search engine results page, especially on mobile. But those coveted top positions are competitive. Don’t miss out on valuable local search visibility. Use Google My Business to your advantage.
Our Google My Business Management team specializes in staying on top of the ever-evolving features in Google My Business (GMB). Rely on our team to manage your GMB profile to ensure you are visible for every query that can generate more leads for your business.
Your Business Needs Google My Business
(but you probably already knew that)
Google My Business optimization and management are critical for improving visibility for the search queries (branded and non-branded) that often have the highest purchase intent. Customers are searching for your products and services online and your Google My Business listing is your first chance to reach them online.
Our Google My Business management services are designed to help businesses of all sizes manage their online presence across the Google platform. With a personalized SEO strategy, our team of Google My Business specialists takes advantage of all the features available through your dashboard including:
Leveraging data insights and user analytics
GMB Insights provide a snapshot into how customers are engaging with your business listing including:
- How often your listing is viewed
- How often users clicked on your phone number or requested directions
- The times of day and days of the week your listing is most often viewed.
Improving Engagement with GMB Posts
This feature allows you to speak directly to your potential customers before they even reach your website. Offers and promotions can encourage users to click on your listing, instead of your competitors’.
Setting Up Convenient Customer Messaging
Interact directly with customers through the Google My Business messaging functionality. Use this feature to answer questions and provide more information right when your users need it.
Build Brand Reputation with Google Review Management
Don’t let negative reviews ruin your reputation. Report reviews in violation of Google policies, and respond to both your negative and positive reviews directly. Responding to reviews demonstrates your commitment to customer satisfaction.
Answer Customer’s Questions Online
Don’t let your customer’s questions go unanswered, or worse, be answered incorrectly by others. Google My Business listings provide your customers a platform to easily ask questions that you and your team members can respond to.
Promote Products & Services
Add your services and main products to your Google My Business listing so potential customers can quickly know that your business is the one they’re looking for.
Implementing Booking Integrations
By implementing booking integrations, we allow customers to book an appointment or reservation directly from your business listing. With integrations like OpenTable and Trip Advisor, you can now drive business directly from your listing.
Like the fast-paced digital marketing industry, Google My Business and all its features are constantly changing. Our Google My Business specialists stay on top of every new update and feature to optimize your GMB profile(s) – so you don’t have to.
A well-managed Google My Business listing gives your customers the information they need to know before even entering your website. It also provides business intelligence about how your customers are connecting with your business online. Our team at Ontario SEO knows what it takes to get your GMB listing discovered, increase traffic to your website, and ultimately generate more qualified leads.
Benefits of Google My Business
Having a Google My Business profile can increase the number of times your business will appear in the search results and help you show up in Google Maps.
And if that’s not reason enough for you to want to setup a Google My Business profile, then here are some other benefits for doing so:
- It is free to setup
- You gain control over your business’ information online
- Your GMB listing will help people locate your physical location
- Gives you better local search visibility for your business
- Your GMB listing provides you with a way to give your customers important information and updates (i.e. hours)
- You can (and should) easily engage with your customers about their reviews and actively respond to their comments and questions
- Provides you with valuable digital analytics such as views, clicks, and phone calls
- Can help you build your brand and your brand’s reputation
- You can include images and videos of your products, services, and team
- You can outline the services and products your business offers
- You can integrate Google My Business with various booking software (reservations, appointments, etc.)
- You can post updates, events, and promotions on your Google My Business listing
Professional Google My Business Management from Expert GMB Specialists
Though it may seem simple and straight forward, proper management of your Google My Business profile takes time and expertise. We specialize in managing and optimizing your GMB listing so you can spend time running your business.
If your page isn’t setup to Google’s exact guidelines, it could easily hurt your business listing’s visibility or could even cause a suspension. On top of that, poor reviews or out-of-date information can deter potential customers. From setup to optimization, our GMB specialists are dedicated to ensuring that your online reputation matches the personality of your brand and engages your target audience.
At Ontario SEO, we ensure our Google My Business strategies and tactics align with your business’ primary goals as well integrate with your digital marketing strategy. Google My Business is a critical part of local SEO and can be integrated seamlessly with a coordinated marketing approach. Some of our Google My Business optimizations include:
- Verifying your official Google listings and removing any duplicates
- Updating your banners, branding, and images
- Adding photos and videos to highlight your company’s culture and environment
- Creating GMB Posts about your current events, promotions, and company updates
- Monitoring and responding to your reviews
- Optimizing your Google My Business listing to help improve your search engine rankings and align with your business website
- Writing and implementing optimized business descriptions, service descriptions and product listings
- Ensure all business information is updated and accurate
Google My Business Listing Not Showing Up?
Do you have an issue with your business listing, and can’t seem to get any help from Google Customer Support? It is a common problem to have your business listing disapproved or removed from the local search listings.
If you are having issues with getting your Google My Business page verified, we can help. We have been working with Google My Business since its inception and are well versed in the nuances of getting listings verified. These are a few common issues businesses will run into with GMB:
- Google My Business listing is not “Published”?
- My Business Listing has errors I cannot fix
- My Google My Business listing says it is a duplicate address
- My listing has negative reviews that I want removed
- My Google My Business listing has been suspended
- An irrelevant photo has been uploaded to my listing
- My business’ map pin on Google Maps is in the wrong location
- My Google My Business posts have been rejected
- Unable to claim your Google My Business listing
Work with a Team that Gets You Leads, Not Just Traffic
Work with industry experts who know how to develop, optimize, and manage your Google My Business listing. We specialize in managing GMB listings for a variety of industries including:
- Google My Business for Auto Dealerships
- Google My Business Practitioner Listings
- Google My Business for Chains and Franchises (Multi-Location)
- Google My Business for Service Area Businesses
If your listings are not setup and promoted properly, it will hurt your local ranking and visibility. Don’t take that chance. Get your Google My Business listing professionally setup and managed to receive the best possible results.
Let’s make this official.