What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a free tool that was designed to help businesses and other entities manage their online presence across the Google platform. This feature combines all of Google’s business services such as search, maps, Google+, Insights, analytics, and reviews into one convenient application. That means you will only have to access one dashboard to do whatever it is you need to do on Google.
What are the Benefits of Google My Business?
Studies show that 56 percent of all online searches carry a local intent and 78 percent of those local-mobile searches resulted in an offline purchase that took place within hours of that search. Having a Google My Business page can increase the number of times your business will appear in the search results and help you show up in the local Google Maps listings. And if that’s not reason enough for you to want to setup a Google My Business profile, then here are some other benefits for doing so:
- It is free
- Will help people locate your physical location
- Gives you better search visibility for your business
- Provides you with a way to give your customers important information and updates (i.e. hours)
- Gives you a way to engage with your customers about their reviews and actively respond to their comments and concerns
- Allows you to engage with your customers more easily
- Provides you with valuable digital analytics such as views, clicks, and followers
- Helps track your website traffic and audience
- It’s quick and easy to update
- Can help you build your brand and your brand’s reputation
- You can share your Google + posts across the web
- You can include images and videos of your products and services
Why Do I Need Help with the Google My Business Page?
You should consider enlisting the help of a professional to setup and manage your Google My Business page. If your page isn’t setup to Google’s exact guidelines, it could easily hurt your business listing’s ranking, visibility and more. Not to mention the fact that doing everything exactly right for each step is quite time-consuming.
I Have a Problem with my Google My Business Page
- Why is my Google My Business listing not “Published”?
- My Business Listing has errors I cannot fix
- My Google My Business listing says it is a duplicate address
- My listing has negative reviews that I want removed
Do you have an issue with your business listing, and can’t seem to get any help from Google Customer Support? It is a common problem to have your business page disapproved or removed from the local search listings. If you are having issues with getting your Google My Business page verified, we can help. We have been working with Google My Business (and its predecessor Google+) since it’s inception and are well versed it the nuances of getting pages verified.
What Can Ontario SEO do to Help Me?
Ontario SEO has a team of highly specialized experts who know how to build and maintain Google My Business pages according to the Google guidelines and industry best practices. All of our SEO packages include claiming and verifying all your Google Business listings. Ontario SEO will (depending on your business needs):
- Verify your official Google listings and remove any duplicates
- Update your banners, branding, and images
- Add your videos
- Post your current information, promotions and share your content
- Monitor your reviews
- Optimize your Google My Business profile to help improve your search engine rankings and align with your business website
Why Should I Choose Ontario SEO
Ontario SEO only employs industry experts who know how to develop, promote, and manage your Google My Business page. Because if your page is not setup and promoted properly, it could hurt your business listing’s ranking and visibility. Do you really want to take that chance?
Please contact us today for more information about having your Google My Business page professionally setup and managed to receive the best possible results.