What is Microsoft Advertising?
Microsoft Advertising is a pay-per-click marketplace similar to Google Ads. The Yahoo Bing network is second to Google in the search engine market share and it continues to grow year over year. In fact, almost 20 percent of all internet searches now go through Bing.com. That’s 3.3 billion people using Bing every month. So it only makes sense to advertise on Bing, if you want to broaden your advertising reach using this virtually untapped PPC potential.
What are the Benefits of Advertising on Bing Instead of Google?
Advertising should never be a one-size-fits-all proposition. And that goes for your PPC campaigns as well, unless you like leaving money on the table. Therefore, using Bing, as well as Google will allow you to reach more people and more effectively allocate your ad spend for the year.
Here are just a few benefits of advertising on Bing rather than Google:
- Bing grew almost 20 percent in the US search market share, with Yahoo experiencing a 10 percent increase in its PPC program clicks over the past year alone.
- Microsoft Ads have less competition than Google’s.
- Microsoft Ads have lower CPC’s than Google.
- Microsoft Ads have better device targeting options.
- Microsoft Ads have better social extensions.
- You have more control over search demographics with Microsoft Ads.
Microsoft Ads Management Services
Ontario SEO is Bing Accredited and our PPC management services include the following:
- Campaign setup
- Campaign cost management
- Account audits
- Conversion tracking
- Call tracking
- Mobile-specific advertising
- Ad testing
- Landing page testing
Why Choose Ontario SEO?
Ontario SEO is Bing Accredited! And, we only hire highly-trained people who have a proven track record of producing results. Our team knows all the intricacies that come with pay-per-click advertising and exactly which tactics and techniques to use to help take your PPC campaigns to the next level.
If you would like more information about advertising on Bing, or any other PPC marketplace, please contact us today. Let us show you how cost-effective PPC marketing can be.