Ontario Search Engine Optimization Services
What is search engine optimization, and why do you need it?
Take a moment and go to your search engine of choice, whether it’s Bing, Yahoo, Google, or one of the niche engines. Choose a broad topic that somebody might search for, such as “florists in London” or “hotels in Toronto.” As you can see, there are multiple pages of results filled with links that may or may not help the person searching for this topic. Now search for something which your company handles. Do you see your business listed in the results? If so, how close to the top of the search engine results are you listed? When it comes to search engine marketing, where you are listed in the search results is extremely important. Why?
The majority of the time that a web surfer is searching for something online, they’re going to notice the first two or three results displayed in the search engine. Once in awhile, they will venture to the bottom of the page searching through the results. However, if you’re not on this first page, you are losing out on potential customers, because it is very rare that the typical web surfer is going to venture past the first page of results.
Search Engine Optimization will increase your website’s visibility so that local and national customers can find you when they need your goods or services.
It turns your website into a 24x7 sales and marketing department. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a marketing process that increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your Web site. It will drive more business to your website by increasing your Search Engine visibility.
What is SEO?
SEO is focused on getting high rankings in the search engines for your web site’s chosen keywords or key phrases, and delivering those visitors who are most likely to convert into customers. Most off-line purchases today start with online research using Search Engines. SEO ensures that when a potential customer searches for your product or services, you are on the first page of the search engine results.
How does SEO work?
The most effective search engine optimization campaigns have a combination of: effective keyword selection, correct web page structure, optimal keyword placement within this structure, and solid link building.
All Search Engine Optimization projects should address at least the following:
- A site structure and proper code that the search engine can “crawl” and index efficiently.
- Content that is relevant to the keywords your customers will be using when searching for the products or services you offer.
- Links from reputable web sites to your site; Search Engines see inbound links from quality sites as a vote of confidence in your web site and reward you accordingly. Link building is an important SEO component.
- A website analytics package that will enable you to set your baselines and measure the results over time. This allows you to make changes based on correct statistical data. With a stats package, and training on how to best extract information from it, you’ll know how effective your campaign has been. Web site statistics also deliver valuable marketing data that enables you to make positive changes to your site and business.
SEO Benefits to your Business
Businesses need SEO Services like never before. Competition for internet exposure has never been fiercer and a relatively small outlay for SEO work can transform your website’s performance from nowhere to everywhere in a matter of months.
Search engine optimization will help you with the following:
- Increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website
- Attract local customers while they’re searching online
- Persuade and convert potential customers
- Create a gap between you and your competition
- Develop fast and measurable returns on investment
- Lower the cost per client acquisition
- Broaden your market share
- Identify what your customers really want