What is a Google Ads Audit?
A Google Ads account audit will take a comprehensive look at every aspect of your Google Ads campaign and evaluate how effective your pay-per-click advertising really is and which areas need improvement.
What are the Benefits of a Google Ads Audit?
- Properly track your conversions to calculate true ROI.
- Optimize your account targeting settings.
- Improve ad group relevancy and campaign structure to increase quality score and improve CPC.
- Maximize ad space by increasing or setting up ad extensions.
- Reviewing your keyword match type settings and keyword breadth to optimize keyword bidding strategies.
- Reviewing and expanding on negative keywords to improve CTR and decrease costs.
- Assessing ad performance and making ad copy suggestions based on high performing ads.
How Does Ontario SEO Conduct a Google Ads Audit?
Are your Google Ads campaigns wasting your money?
We will conduct a thorough audit of all your Google Ads campaigns using a multi-step process to scrutinize every facet of your Google Ads account. We will identify any issues in your campaigns and uncover hidden opportunities in your existing account data to improve your campaign targeting and make you more money. Our audits look at the following:
- Account settings
- Campaign structure
- Converting keywords
- Unprofitable keywords
- Negative keyword lists
- Ad Copy and ad performance
- Relevance of destination pages for text, imagery, and keywords
- Conversion tracking
- Google Analytics Linking & Set Up
What is a Negative Keyword and Why Should I Care?
A negative keyword is a search term you exclude from your Google Ads campaign. By adding negative keywords to your campaigns, you can ensure you are being found for the terms you want to be found for, and not related but irrelevant terms. For example, if your business sells beach volleyballs, you may add terms like “Daytona” and “Wasaga” to your negative keyword list to exclude search queries like “Wasaga Beach Volleyball Tournament” and “Daytona Beach Volleyball game”.
A campaign that is set up without a negative keyword list will waste money. A quick evaluation of your existing account data can often identify many negative keywords you can add to your campaigns. Stop wasting your budget because you’re paying someone who doesn’t take the time necessary to set up and monitor your Google Ads campaigns properly.
Why Should I Choose Ontario SEO?
If you feel your Google Ads campaign is wasting money or just not achieving what you were promised, let us audit your account.
Ontario SEO has a team of Google certified Google Ads account managers and is a Google Ads Agency Partner. We consistently outperform our local competition and have the expertise necessary to find and correct any issues your current campaigns might have. Our team of PPC experts know exactly how to audit a campaign to provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision about your PPC budget and where it would be best spent.
If you would like more information about receiving a Google Ads audit, please contact us today. We would love to help you make the most out of your Google Ads campaigns so you can take your business to the next level!