What is Remarketing?
Remarketing gives you the opportunity to show ads to the people who have previously visited your website or used your mobile app. Remarketing does this by showing your previous visitors relevant ads based on what they viewed the last time they were on your site.
What is Google Ads Remarketing?
Google Ads is Google’s paid advertising network that displays images and text ads through its Google Display Network. To set up a remarketing campaign all you need is a Google Ads account and a simple snippet of Google remarketing code, which is also known as a tag, embedded in your website. You can then use your Google Ads account to create an ad campaign. When someone visits your website pages, a cookie is placed in their browser. Later, depending on the configuration of your campaign, they will see your ads across a wide variety of websites while they’re browsing.
What are the Benefits of Google Ads Remarketing?
There are plenty of benefits that come with Google Ads remarketing such as:
- It gives you access to probable buyers who might have otherwise not made a purchase had you not remarketed to them.
- Google Ads remarketing allows you to tailor your advertising goals based on set criteria.
- You can use custom graphics to promote brand awareness.
- Remarketing has a lower cost and a higher click-through and conversion rate than display advertising since these visitors are already familiar with your product or service.
- Remarketing has a broader reach because you can get your message to people on any device they choose to browse from.
- It’s easy to create ads, as you can produce multiple texts, images, and video ads for free with the Google Ads gallery.
- Search remarketing allows you to display targeted search ads to people who have already viewed your website (minimum list size required).
- YouTube remarketing allows you to display targeted display ads to people who have previously viewed your YouTube videos (minimum list size required)
- Email List Remarketing allows you to show ads to an imported email list (minimum list size required)
- The custom insights feature will provide you with reports about how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are being shown, and exactly what you’re paying.
Why Should I Choose Ontario SEO?
Ontario SEO has a wealth of experience when it comes to running sophisticated remarketing campaigns. And we use an integrated approach with Google Analytics. Therefore, we will run your remarketing campaigns in the most cost-effective manner possible using real-time data that’s been proven to produce results.
Ontario SEO is a Google Partner and all our campaign managers are Google Ads certified. We have a record of producing results when it comes to using effective remarketing tactics for increasing our client’s ROI.
Google Ads remarketing can be a valuable income-producing tool when it’s done right. If you would like more information about setting up a professional Google Ads remarketing campaign or our Google Ads Campaign Management Services, please contact us. Let us show you how an effective remarketing campaign can help you take your business to the next level.